May 13 | Rehabarama
This event is part of a series that celebrates Preservation Month. Find out more here.
Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 13! During this single-day event, volunteers, local contractors, students, and neighborhood leaders will join together to revitalize and restore and entire city block in the historic neighborhood of Denver Heights.
Rehabarama will conclude with a family-friendly Block Party at Pittman-Sullivan Park. This event is FREE and open to the public! Rehabarama volunteers, neighbors, and family members can relax and celebrate their contributions to the community. Join us for food, music, games, movie screenings, and kids activities!
Purpose of Rehabarama
- Facilitate community engagement through neighborhood revitalization
- Foster neighborhood and civic pride
- Provide opportunities for hands-on service learning and trade specialization
- Assist low to moderate income households with necessary repair and maintenance
- Reinforce the Rehabber Club mission to build and support a network of citizens to revitalize San Antonio's historic buildings
Want to get involved?
We can't do something BIG without your help! With support from sponsors, contractors, and volunteer groups, we can achieve huge results for the community!
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact John Stevens to learn more.